Tuesday, August 14, 2007

~ Intro ~

Hello,
I'm so excited about this KAL since I've been in love with this sweater since I first saw the previews. This will be my first knitted sweater and I'm looking forward to getting help from all you veterans. I'm planning to reverse the colors for mine and I'll let you know which yarn I use once I've selected it. I will probably sub my yarn too for various reasons.

I'm off to make copies of my pattern and look for some yarn subs. Thx for putting this together and I look forward to working on this with all of you.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Dawn, you're my hero. I have been knitting for almost 3 years and have been terrified of color knitting, and you just jump right in with the fair aisle. Nice!

Robin said...

I am so impressed with Dawn too!! Go Dawn - you rock!

Dawn ;) said...

Thx ladies ~ I hope I can live up to your wonderful comments. Hmm, maybe I not so brave as plum crazy for doing my first sweater in fair isle. LOL But I love a challenge. ;D

Knittymuggins said...

You've got guts lady! Good for you :) I may end up asking *you* for help - LOL!