I can't believe it--I finally finished my Mirepoix Bodice! I just finished the neckline maybe half an hour ago. I still need to block it, but it's done! I tried it on and it fits--the sleeves seem a bit tight, but I'll try to block those a little larger or something, though even if I can't it just makes it more fitted I suppose.
Just trying it on, I'm really glad I added the extra 1" to the bodice part before I began the steeks--I don't think it would've covered my chest fully otherwise.
Anyway, below is a picture of the unblocked sweater. I'll take a shot of me wearing it after I block it. :)