Monday, December 3, 2007

On to the colorwork!

so I had put down my sweater for about a month to work on some other projects. When I picked it back up I thought I had along way to go in ribbing but it turns out I only had about 4 rounds left. I am now on the color work and it is turning out great. I will post pictures soon because my employer blocks flickr. I think I should be able to finish this before the really cold weather gets to Ohio. I will probably add another inch or two to the bodice to make room for my chest, its better to have more color work than more ribbing any day of the week. :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good for you for getting back to it. I am TRYING to get through the ribbing, but I find myself just sitting there holding the yarn and needles instead of actually knitting it. I have got to get motivated to finish this thing! I really do like it!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it! I really need to get to mine too, but Christmas knitting has to come first, ~sigh~ :)

knittymuggins