Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Steek Stall

Well, I have now completed knitting the bodice part of sweater, but I still have yet to cut the steeks. I don't own a sewing machine, nor have I used one in years, so I plan to persuade my mom to sew the steeks for me on her machine when I visit in a few weeks.

So in the meantime, there won't be much progress on that front, which is a shame, because I really am anxious to see how it turns out. I just started on the sleeves, but there is not much to see yet. I suppose I took my time getting started on those because I knew I wasn't going to be sewing them in before November.

It's getting close to completion, and yet there are still a few more things to do, like the neckline, and weaving in tons of ends.

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

I'm sorry you'll have to wait! That must be a bummer :( But like you said, there's plenty of things to do in the meantine ;) Can't wait to see it when you finish!

knittymuggins